SIMPLE AND SECURE ONLINE SET-UP
- A backup software is downloaded and installed on each client machine to be backed up
- The selected data is then compressed and encrypted at the client’s machine via internet link prior to its transfer
- DTL will then house the selected file to our secure primary server in our data centre
- The client’s data is then replicated immediately to our secondary secure data centre in a different location.
For security purposes, only the clients’ computer can decrypt the files.
Recover your damaged or lost files quickly and easily.
HOW IT WORKS
With just a few mouse clicks, our easy to use Wizards allow you to:
- Select common files for automatic backups and restores.
- Maintain your directory structure during recovery.
- Maximize bandwidth use by selecting only the portions of files that have been modified.
- Choose the exact day you would like to recover from, and which files or directories you want restored.
- Datacom Telecommunications can restore data to CD, DVD or removable hard drive, if requested.
Encryption ensures SECURITY when recovering your data.
- Restore data from any computer or server
- Schedule your backups to occur automatically and run any time
- Email daily confirmations of successful backups performed
- Select a private encryption key that is known only to you for use in backup and restores